Monday, May 30, 2011

FO: Daisy May

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3!
Yes I have been back at the test knitting game after a while away and once again I have really enjoyed it.  This time around I was pre-testing the Daisy May cardigan for a friend and fab designer, Christine Jeffery.
This is a sweet wee short sleeved cardy in sizes from nb to 6y.  Here I have knitted up the 12m size for Miss M in Cascade Quattro in a fab aqua colour, this may be my fav colour for this season.
 I love all the wee details in this pattern, the lovely scalloped edgings on the bottom, sleeve and neck edges, and the delicate detailing within the stitch pattern of the body.  I also adore the puffed sleeves, this is very girly without being over the top.
I decided for the first time ever to order custom buttons for this piece and ordered these gorgeous daisy buttons from Buttons by Benji.
And just because I can here are some action shots.
Thanks Christine for another fabulous design.  There is also a baby doll version in testing that I will have to knit up for Miss M once the pattern is released :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment